Global NSW will take the best of NSW to the world and bring the best of the world to NSW.
Trade, investment and the advancement of a global innovation economy are critical to driving our future economic success. NSW businesses need to be internationally competitive and ready to take advantage of new global opportunities.
Global NSW will:
- Align the NSW Government’s international efforts to ensure a coordinated global approach
- Grow our international network to ensure we have the right people in the right markets to maximise opportunity
- Build new programs and services to assist NSW companies succeed in export and international markets
- Attract new investment opportunities into Lighthouse Precincts and our state from investors across Australia and around the world
- Promote NSW’s business, creative, innovation, research and education credentials to the world
NSW businesses across the state will increasingly need to build international operations and strategic partnerships to remain competitive and support export growth, and the NSW government will be on hand to assist.